Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back from Our Vacation, Poor Zoey 9-28-2008

The day we got back from our vacation (for that story see my personal blog), Zoey was very excited to see us, but then she was a little mad at me for awhile, like she remembered that I had left her home for four days. Lastly, she wouldn't leave me side. Grandma took these pictures of Zoey while I was sitting to the right on the couch. She thought she wanted to play, but then she fell asleep on the back of the couch on her bunny.


She moved to the floor after a VERY short play session with Grandma and crashed again...



...until she noticed the flash.










I had to add this one for the cute head tilt... all pugs seem to do this when you talk directly to them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor Zoey! I know Royce really missed me when I was gone for a week out in UP Michigan visiting my parents. He stayed up in Park City on my Aunt's ranch chasing horses and falling into manure piles...and herding the neighbor Shepard dog. Luckily there were plenty of children and other dogs to play with him. This was during his growth spurt, so when I get him back he was 6 lbs heavier. Zoey...she's so darling! I bet it was great to come home to her. :) Hope your trip was fun!