Friday, September 14, 2007

Adjusting to a new Home 12/28-29/2006

Zoey has now been home for 5 days and has been adjusting well. She learned that she could get up on to the couch if I had a Christmas present pushed next to it for a step. She is a little curious about me taking her picture though.

She was not always the most cooperative when trying to get her picture when she was more interested in trying to catch her tail.


I had to include this picture as it is just the saddest, most pathetic face ever. How could you not just give her anything she wants?!


Here she is getting more comfortable with exploring things and wanted to chew on my camera string. You can see in the right side of the picture, a present that we let her use as a step. She will be very disappointed when Aunt Jessie has to open that present!


Here she is actually posing for a good picture. The bunny in the background was her first pick of my many stuffed animals. She occasionally steals one of mine and claims it as her own. This one I let her have since she was so insistent.

She is always curious about shoes. She especially likes to attack them when they have feet in them. We don't let her chew on shoes now, but I couldn't resist getting a picture before taking away daddy's shoe. It also shows just how small she is at this point.

No comments: